We are reducing the percentage of goods returned from customers across Europe
from 8 June 2020, it is necessary to upload both contact details (e-mail and telephone number) for the parcels into our system. This information is required by our logistics partners accross Europe and is crucial to the smooth delivery of the parcels and communication with the customer.
Carriers that already require both contact details
This measure is gradually being implemented by all carriers with which we cooperate. This is an ever-increasing trend of improving processes and delivery quality. Due to the number of our partners, we decided to go ahead and start to validate our data.
What are the benefits of this change?
- better communication with the customer
- significant reduction in the percentage of returns and complaints
- simplification of parcel submission
- higher quality of delivery to customers across Europe
- facilitate communication towards you
With regards to this decision, from 15 June, it is necessary to submit parcels with both contact details of customers across Europe.
Thank you for your understanding,