Easy parcel returns from Poland via Parcel Lockers
we´ve got great news for you: we are widening the options of parcel returns from Poland! Thanks to our great local partnership with InPost, we can now present you and your customers with parcel returns via very popular InPost Parcel Lockers.
What is a Parcel Locker?
A Parcel Locker is a self-service pick-up and drop-off point open 24/7 in the shape of a box — similar to our Z-BOX. Controlled via a screen or InPost Mobile App, a Parcel Locker enables parcel pick-up and drop-off 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Did you know… there are more than 16 000 InPost Parcel Lockers in Poland available to all Zásilkovna / Packeta clients? InPost has the largest network of such devices in Poland.
Parcel returns via InPost Parcel Lockers
We now provide your customers the option to use Parcel Lockers not only for parcel pick-up but also for parcel returns to your online shop. They can pick up and return their parcels at any time—even at night!
How do returns via Parcel Lockers work?
All your customers need to do when returning a parcel via an InPost Parcel Lockers is to fill out the required information in the return form. Below you´ll find a step-by-step guide which you can easily copy and paste into the return conditions of your online eshop.
- In the “Wybierz swój sklep internetowy” field, select Packeta Group.
- Fill out all required information (your full name, phone number, email, and the reason for your return).
- Important: Please enter the return parcel code in the “Numer zamówienia” field
2. Then you´ll receive a special code from InPost (via email and SMS). Write the code visibly anywhere onto the parcel.
3. Bring the parcel to any InPost Parcel Locker.
4. Type the code into the Parcel Locker screen or scan your QR code and insert your parcel into the locker that opens.
And you´re done! InPost will then pick up your parcel and deliver it to our depot in Polish Cieszyn, from where it will be distributed back to your shop.
Tip: You can find a Polish and an English manual, including a video, on the InPost website.
Customers of Zásilkovna and Packeta can return their parcels via InPost Parcel Lockers starting today.
We´re glad that thanks to our partnership with InPost we can make parcel returns contactless and simple for your customers and believe that they will appreciate it and shop at your online store even more often.
Thank you for being with us.