Change in Packeta’s bank account used for corporate payments
We´d like to notify you that come 1 February, there will be a change in the bank account Packeta uses for receiving payments from clients for services provided by us. We will be switching from Fio bank to Citi bank as the former will soon cease to exist.
📍 What exactly is changing
- Packeta Group’s corporate bank will change from 1 February 2024
- From then on, we will use Citi bank for payment transactions
- The cooperation with Fio bank will be gradually terminated
- The new account will be used only for payments for our services
- The new banking link to Citi bank can be found on newly issued invoices as of 1 Feb 2024
How will this affect you?
The change of bank and account number may affect the processing of outgoing payments on your side.
For this reason, please check your system settings or forward the information to your finance department / the responsible person.
In individual cases, it´s possible to arrange for test payments if required. If this applies to you, please contact your sales representative.
Thank you for your cooperation.